Saturday, April 11, 2009

Getting Old?

Its official, Kimberly and myself are now homeowners. We purchased 1445 E Englewood, Fresno CA 93728.

We have gone to Lowes/Home Depot a few times and end up looking at things like: trees, ceiling fans, lights, paint, door locks, flowers, air conditioners, wood floors etc. I have mentioned to her several times; Dang we are getting old, these are the kind of things we are looking at buying. We even watched a home tv show on landscaping tonight. Lord please help me to enjoy being 23 and not 50. Different seasons of life. I will update some pictures on here of the house b/c we are going to be doing some fun and new things to the house and want to document the before/after of it all. Thanks for your prayers and love.

1 comment:

Dave Franz said...

congrats on the house! you have extra room waiting for me right?