Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Stuff

Just a little update, i feel as if i dont have much to report than stuff about myself and what is new w/ me. As of May 1st i will be fully employed by the Well Community church and Every Neighborhood Partnership. I will be working full time split between two different areas, the first is 3 days a week at The Neighborhood Thrift Store helping to push it forward and increase profits in order to fully engage in the community by hiring residents in the susan b. anthony 'hood. We are going to develop a job training program to increase their work experience and skills and transfer them to other employers to continue their work. The other two days i will be doing admin work for ENP (Every Neighborhood Partnership) and participating in the economic development area of their process. I am super excited to start this and will be done subbing as of next week. I have had a good run at that and have enjoyed doing it the last 8 or so months. I am super stoked about the opportunity that God has placed before me and all the great people that i will be in touch and contact with. That is all for now. Thanks

Bryan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so great to hear man! It's great to see God doing some sweet things in your life.