Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Project of Tulips





After thinking and talking i finally did it! i planted my very own flowers. i thought that i would show you all the process of these beautiful plants. I wanted to plant them as seeds but i guess it is too early for that. So after some help from the OSH lady she directed me to this wonderful flowers. Everyday they seem to change, which is pretty dang exciting if you ask me. check em'. I also have a plant of cilantro that i haven't even used yet but is growing marvelously. The last picture of the three is the tulip before it started showing any color and the top picture is them getting ready to break through.

3 comments:

Jaclyn Marina said...

they are beautiful, bryan!

in fact, i think one is going to be my desktop background...

BK said...

See you Friday night at BUNKO! I'm bringing my A game...I play to win! :)

Anonymous said...

these are glorious. the first one is my very favorite.