Thursday, February 21, 2008

Shaver Lake




So because i work for the man....the school system....the state. I was forced to not work on Monday b/c they were closed so, i went on a little journey up to Shaver Lake. I discovered that it was only 45 miles a way and just thought i would hike around a bit (which made it very difficult in several feet of snow) and just chill. So here are a couple of pictures that i took. The beauty was unbelievable. All of the snow along side of the lake was simply breath taking. I hope that you enjoy a few of them. I listened to God for a bit and it was amazing. He seems to be on pretty good terms w/ me lately and i Love Him.

2 comments:

Jaclyn Marina said...

that sounds like a wonderful day, bryan. Shaver looks wonderful, I love the pictures.

I hope all is well.

God is good. Praise him.

jackie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.