Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Boo for wisdom teeth

So wednesday the 7th i will be getting my wisdom teeth removed. i am really really really not looking forward to this. it seems like everyone has their own story of how painful or just how awful the whole process is. you know what i mean? like one of my housemates said that it took her 2 weeks to recover. now that seems a little crazy to me but everyone is different i guess. My procedure is going to be one of no anastesia. so i won't be put to sleep for the process. they will just numb the area and then rip em' out. it is just not something that i am looking forward to. but...the lady that i talked to said that i could bring my ipod so that i don't have to listen to them pulling that crap out of my teeth. i know who i will be listening to and will make it allllllll better...drum roll......mewithoutYou! it should be marvelous. i am pretty sure that they can make the best out of any situation. so please keep me in your prayers if you get the opportunity. the procedure will be at 4:00 pm. blessing to all. i need to start putting up some more posts on here. so for the negligence i apologize.

on other news, life is great. the job is fantastic, a true blessing to be around those who i get to. it really matches up w/ where my heart is so i can't ask for anything more. there is a really terrific girl that is hanging around me which is a blessing and i get to go to the beach to spend time w/ the family. my brother is moving up here shortly which can't come any sooner for me, and ivan and i got a studio apartment in the Martin's house in the Lowell neighborhood which will be a great time as well. there are a lot of fantastic events happening except for tomorrow. well love and peace to you all. bryan

2 comments:

Dave Franz said...

i hope you're feeling well. Your teeth will heal fast. It only took me a day or 2 if that. Are you eating lots of applesauce, pudding, and jello. And get plenty of rest my friend.

I'm going to be downtown thurs. afternoon if you want some company.

Dave

I'm Kelsie said...

when i got my wisdom teeth out (january 3rd of this year) the left side of my bottom lip stayed numb until... well it's still not fully back.


not to scare you or anything....

i wish you a speedy recovery and no lingering numbness.