Sunday, February 15, 2009

Prayer Time

I really wish i had more time to post on this but i don't have the internet at my house and am prohibited in doing so. I have had a lot of thoughts that i felt that i would like to post on here but never the time to log in and get it done. This season is one of prayer i feel. Prayer for my job and its future of waiting on a building and prayer for a marriage commitment that i am going to be making very soon as well as prayer for growing up and putting an offer on a house.




This is the one that we are in the waiting process for. A bid has been put on it from us and we just wait it out to see if God wills this to go through or whether we move into an apt or find something else. We know that it will only be because God destined this for us and its hard to not think/worry/be anxious about hearing back. It would be a great situation because it is really close to the Susan B school as well as the thrift store. Andrew/Denise/Kim and I went by there yesterday to show denise and i met the neighborhood who happens to be a shopper at Neighborhood Thrift. This is all that i will say and leave it in the hands of the Lord. He is good.

So as i was saying this is a real season to just keep prayer ahead of me although it doesn't happen half as much as i would like. Love and Peace

1 comment:

Denise Feil said...

Just wanted to let you know I moved my blog to this location...

http://andrewfeil.wordpress.com/

Just trying to keep it fresh. (and I accidentally deleted it last night)

Andrew