Monday, November 12, 2007

New Stuff


So. my friends chad and scott came and hung out w/ me in Fresno this weekend. When they left, scott left me the new Tom Petty "running down the dream" dvd. it is a 4 hr long documentary w/ a live show and is jaw dropping. It was a follow up of tom petty's early beginnings to the now, which entailed quite a lot. His music is absolutely timeless as his early songs are just as terrific as his more recent and 90's music. i am also shocked as a lot of people in my house have NO IDEA who tom petty is and when i sing 'free fallin' they go.."ohhhhh yeah, that sounds familar" this is very shocking to me.

Another happening of the weekend was my wallet getting stolen out of my companion dave obwald's van. while frisbee golfing someone saw my wallet and busted the front window and took my wallet and luckily left my cell phone and keys. i guess its just a litte inconvenient and will all be sorted out soon just lost a little bit of cash and some sweet gift cards. but life goes on and i guess i shouldn't leave my wallet in view of an 'outsider' of the vehicle. much love and peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go find the guy and punch him in the kidneys till he pisses blood.

Paul Davison said...

Do you want me to give it back?

Sorry..bad and untimely joke.

I hope your situations get sorted out friend.

jordan wiebe said...

i hope you bleed tom petty from now on.

gene pensiero said...

--
drag...sorry that people are greedy...

thanks for visiting my little blog...i enjoy reading your comments.

and...honestly, i'm not much of a petty fan, but, at least obwald is, so you guys can follow him on tour.

blessings brother