Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The New Year is Upon Us!

There are some things i want to accomplish this year:


Read as many books/articles as i can
Learn more about myself
Eat a little better
Play more music
Go on a lot of out of town trips
Go to places i usually don't
Relax at home more often
Listen to more mewithoutYou
Not eat out so much
Only shop at thrift stores
Be more conscious about purchases made
See God in everything
Drink less soda
Look forward to new releases (music)
Research interests
Spend more time w/ Family
Meet more friends
Get better at photography (give away pictures)

more to come....

Here is a video from South Africa, it is our friend Phil who told me a story once about kicking items. Watch for yourself. Good times. He really meant a lot to us and this will always hold a dear place in my heart. Make sure and focus on laura's reaction after the first kick. Feel free to check out the other videos i have put on Youtube on my link on the left

1 comment:

I'm Kelsie said...

i think the trick to new years resolutions is turning them into new-day resolutions. I like them. and i like men who kick things.