Monday, March 31, 2008

Guilty Pleasures



So i am subbing at roosevelt high and the last time i was here there were some girls who were wearing "senses fail" t shirts. i was talking to them about how i liked that song 'buried alive' and i just saw them walking around and they asked me if i ever got the song again because it has been so long since i had heard it. so i came back to my room and found this sweeeeet video. tell me if you enjoy it as much as me!!! good stuff...my life is full of a lot of 'guilt pleasures' but i love it. i can't help but post this one as well. listen to it and tell me you don't think its super catchy and great. if you don't like it, we may have to talk later and there will probably be a punch coming from me!

1 comment:

Dave Franz said...

i don't even need to listen to the songs to know they're bad... haha... are they anything like the bands we saw last night?

i'm waiting for your punch ;)